Efficient - Versatile SDS Management Software
- SDS-BOX is available on all the computers and in all the languages used in your company.
- It provides immediate access to the most recent product SDS while saving previous versions for reference.
- SDS-BOX eliminates time spent searching SDS binders or running to dedicated SDS stations.
- SDS-BOX reduces emergency response delays.
- SDS-BOX eliminates costs and time spent printing, editing and duplicating binders, not to mention poor binder print quality.
Intuitive, User Friendly Dashboard
- SDS-BOX' main dashboard displays all your SDSs in alphabetical order.
- SDS-BOX' main dashboard provides an overall view of the classification, hazards, signal words, hazard symbols, PPE and all relevant EH&S information on each hazardous chemical used and stored in each of your divisions, facilities, departments, laboratories, cabinets, etc.
- By providing real time information on hazardous materials in the workplace, SDS-BOX is a major corporate OH&S information and prevention asset.
Chemical Hazard Prevention and Control
- SDS-BOX provides immediate access to information on the required personal protective equipment and precautions for each task involving the handling of hazardous materials, thus maintaining and improving the overall safety of the workplace.
- SDS-BOX provides workers the capability of evaluating the chemical and biological risks in the workplace, through the disclosure of signal words, hazard symbols, hazard statements and precautionary statements.
- Disclosing the preventive measures recommended in the SDSs allows SDS-BOX users to take the necessary action to improve or maintain the quality of the workplace environment.
Document Management, Emergency Response, EHS Training...
SDS-BOX manages all EHS information and documents used in your company:
- Emergency contacts - firefighters, hospitals and clinics, poison control centers, insurance, etc.
- Emergency response plans and procedures for each and every of your facilities.
- EHS training documents, photos, videos, presentations, etc.
- Specific corporate procedures and policies - e.g. confined space procedures, PPE, etc.
- References to manufacturers, regulations, regulatory bodies, compensation boards, etc.